Peptides are a family of substances whose molecules are based on alpha-amino acid residues linked together by a peptide chain. These substances can be of both vegetable and synthetic origin. In this article, we will consider only those peptides that can be used to enhance the athlete’s physical performance. Kaotik Peptides is one of the best platforms to get this type of supplement. Currently, peptides aimed at stimulating growth hormone production are widely used in the pharmaceutical market. These include:
The Ghrelin group (GHRP) – this group’s general trait is that increased growth hormone production occurs immediately after injection. This group includes:
- GHRP-6 and Hexarelin
Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) group – using this group of peptides, increased growth hormone production occurs during hours of the natural increase in growth hormone secretion (for example, by night); at other times, the increase in production will be insignificant. This group includes:
- GRF Sermorelin (1-29)
Advantages of Taking Peptides
Many athletes may question why they take peptides if it is so much easier and also considerably beneficial to use artificial growth hormone. You should note that peptides in this regard have several clear advantages:
- Considerably lower price, compared to growth hormone
- By taking peptides, it is possible to flexibly control the concentration of growth hormone in the blood, thus achieving a better anabolic response.
- The production of Peptides is not regulated in any way by law, and therefore can be acquired legally.
- The period of rapid peptide decay leads to the impossibility of determining them in the body of an athlete during doping tests.
- Peptide-based preparations can easily be verified for authenticity. It is enough to pass tests for the growth hormone content (somatotropin) in the plasma after taking medicine.
Scientific Basis for Efficacy
Scientific research conducted in 1998 showed that GREEN group peptides (GHRP) and other non-peptidic substances targeted to increase hormone production growth affect your synthesis.
These studies served as a potent impetus for the creation of food additives that increase growth hormone production. At this time, there is evidence that these supplements work. The increase in growth hormone and IGF-1 was seen both at rest and in the course of strength training. However, the effect of these processes on increasing dry muscle mass was not observed. You should consult a medic before using peptides to know whether you will be exposed to any side effects. Look for the right peptides for the best results.